£25,000 (plus benefits and bonus eligibility).
About Fourth Street
Fourth Street is a small but highly respected management consultancy specialising in strategic advice and business planning for unique and unusual destinations. We bring commercial and financial discipline to projects in the arts, heritage, entertainment, sport and property sectors, helping our clients to define and realise their vision through a pragmatic approach to placemaking and destination development.
We are looking for highly numerate graduates to support our consultancy work through data analysis and research. We offer a competitive remuneration package and opportunities for career advancement.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- To deliver high quality market and data analysis across a wide range of projects in the sectors that we cover
- Responsible for producing high-quality outputs including well-written reports, graphic presentation of financial and market data, and client presentations
- Support project directors in the team’s day-to-day liaison with clients and aiding the delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Travel as required for site visits, client meetings and research purposes (typically day-trips within the UK but may include the occasional overnight)
- Maintain the high standards of quality and integrity that underpin the Fourth Street brand
- Support the rest of the team where required and mentor junior team members
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above) with a postgraduate qualification an advantage, but not a requirement
- A degree and/or work experience in economics, finance, property or management consultancy is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Confident, self-starting individual with an interest in and aptitude for data analysis
- Experienced user of MS Excel
- An interest in the arts, culture and leisure sectors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team please submit your CV together with a covering letter to Jim Roberts, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘0919A’ into the subject header.
The deadline for applications is Monday 13th October 2019.