We are currently looking for individuals with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
Direct experience of our sectors is helpful but not essential. The successful candidate will spend much of their time working in small teams on client projects undertaking market research, data analysis and financial modelling. Being highly numerate and having the necessary skills to derive meaningful insight from academic and professional literature and a broad range of data sets is essential.
Communicating this insight succinctly in written reports and client presentations is also important.
- Deliver high quality market and data analysis across a wide range of projects in the sectors that we cover
- Responsible for producing high-quality outputs including well-written reports, graphic presentation of financial and market data, and client presentations
- Support project directors in the team’s day-to-day liaison with clients and aiding the delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Travel as required for site visits, client meetings and research purposes
- Maintain the high standards of quality and integrity that underpin the Fourth Street brand
- Support the rest of the team where required and mentor junior team members
- Confident, self-starting individual with an interest in and aptitude for data analysis
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above) with a postgraduate qualification an advantage, but not a requirement
- A degree and/or work experience in economics, finance, property or management consultancy is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Two years of relevant professional experience
- Direct work experience of our sectors (arts, culture, sport) is not essential, but an interest in these sectors is vital
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to rapidly changing situations
The salary range is between £25,000 and £35,000, plus pension and bonus eligibility
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team please submit your application via Guardian Jobs.