Fourth Street is currently recruiting for a full-time Quantitative Researcher. We are looking for a bright, success-driven individual to support the company’s growth from its London headquarters. We offer a competitive remuneration package and exceptional opportunities for advancement and for full involvement across all of the company’s activities.
If you meet either of these descriptions and are interested in joining our team please email a covering letter and CV to Jim Roberts firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “0717A” included in the subject heading.
Quantitative Researcher (£24,500 + benefits + bonus)
Start date: September 2017
The successful candidate will focus on desk-based research and quantitative analysis. They will have strong analytical skills, be highly numerate and confident using Microsoft Excel. They will be able to write ‘crisp’ business English quickly.
Their research will typically cover:
- Evaluation of financial and market data for visitor attractions
- Analysis of population demographics and tourism data
- Competitor and comparator research (visitor attractions and destinations)
- ‘Mystery shopper’ calls and telephone consultations
- Literature reviews (covering a broad range of reports e.g. market surveys, strategies, plans and policy documentation)
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, professional, adaptable and able to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
Training will be provided in areas such as financial modelling, business planning, visitor forecasting and market analysis.
Candidates should be fluent in English (first language equivalent) and must be able and permitted to work in the UK.